Mimeo Photos is a powerful extension that allows you to create stunning photobooks, calendars, and cards all within your Photos App for your MacOS.
Here’s how to get started!
1. Download Mimeo Photos from the Mac App Store.
2. Open the Photos app on your Mac.
3. Select the photos or album you would like to include in your project.
4. On the left side menu bar under projects, click the (+) sign and choose from a book, calendar, or card. Select Mimeo Photos to start your project.
5. Select your product specifications (book cover, dimensions, folded/flat card) and choose from countless themes.
To learn more about creating a Mimeo Photos Project, you may find these articles helpful: