Converting your project between Apple Photos Projects and Mimeo Photos is simple, but it does require updated versions of Mac OS.
Apple OS X Mojave 14.0.0 or later is required to use the conversion feature.
Can't update your OS? Without being able to update your OS to Mojave, you will need to export the 'Print Ready PDF' and use our import service. Find out how here: Using the Apple Photos Project ordering service.
To convert your project from Mojave 14.0.0 or later:
- Ensure you have the most updated version of Mimeo Photos
- Choose your existing Apple project from 'Projects' in the Sidebar to make it active
- Click "Convert" in the upper right hand corner as shown below and choose 'Mimeo Photos'
Important: Always re-check the pages and elements your of your project after converting and before printing for accuracy as changes in dimensions can alter placement.
Customizing Your Converted Project
Now that you've converted your photo project, you have access to Mimeo Photos' easy-to-use design tools. You can get as creative as you'd like with the capability to:
- Switch to a new theme
- Update, edit, delete, and add photos
- Change spread and page layouts
- Edit existing and create new custom text
- Play with color palettes
If you already have your Apple project finished and ready to print, you also have the option to export it as a PDF and upload to Mimeo Photos. We will print your Apple project to your exact specifications with the same Apple Quality book delivered.
For more details, check out this article:
Apple Photo Project Ordering Service
Or visit https://import.mimeophotos.com