To create an extended year calendar:
- Select the photos or the entire album that you would like to include in your project.
- Press ctrl-click and select Create Calendar
- Choose the Month and Year you want your calendar to begin in.
- Select the number of months you want in your calendar.
- Click Continue.
- Now select your calendar's theme.
By clicking the autofill feature on the top right corner when prompted to select a theme, your images will be placed automatically throughout your calendar.
Tip: Once you click “Continue” you will not be able to revert or adjust the start date and length of the calendar.