Starting with Mimeo Photos 3.0.1, you can customize calendars by the starting month, year, and for regional holidays of over 10 countries.
Modifying a Calendar's Starting Date and Holidays
Follow the steps and GIF below when creating a custom calendar project:
- Begin by selecting the Calendar option when getting started.
- Select the Month and Year you want your calendar to begin in.
- The Include Holidays option is checked by default.
- Select from the available countries to include regional holidays.
- Click Continue.
- Now select your calendar's theme.
Your custom calendar will now open in the Mimeo Photos designer with the chosen month and year and will contain the regional holidays of the selected country.